The life of a human being could be compared with a two storied house. Livingness is the ground floor and the humanity is a first floor and EDUCATION is the STAIR to get to the first floor from the ground floors. This means, only education can take us to the floor of humanity.- Motaher Hossain Chowdhury. A good school is the first need for proper development of the brain and intelligence of a child. Eco Social Development Organization (ESDO) has been working on formal, non-formal and sub-formal educational activities for last 20 years. Eco Pathshala and college has been established based on the experienced learning gained from implementing these education programes ESDO firmly believes that Bangladesh will face serious challenge to go ahead in the competitive world, if we can not give to our children proper education linking with the information technology of the 21st century. We have already started experiencing some hints of such challenges.
Develop ideal citizen for the country through providing appropriate education suiting to the needs of the 21st century that ensures full blossom of the knowledge and skill of the children.
To introduce a modern education process that ensures training, appropriate and pragmatic strategy to gain knowledge and a unique examination system to educate the children for their physical and mental development.
* Mixed (English and Bengali) medium for teaching students
* Limited (30) seats in each batch of students
* One children-friendly teacher for each batch of students
* Highly educated and trained teachers who are educated and sincere to their profession
* Arrangement of quarterly guardians meeting and counseling as necessary.
* Sub wise competent teacher with particular emphasize on English
* Learning English and Bengali is compulsory
* Limited number of students in each class to ensure that each of the student gets due attention
* Special attention towards the slow learners, efforts improving hand writing and increasing writing speed and correct pronunciation
* Completion of 80% of the home task in the classes Improvement of ethical, physical, mental. health and leadership through proving training
* Transport facilities with three school buses for the students
* Regular exercise on reciting, delivering speech and debate
* Library facility for the students
Eco Pathshala and College follows English Calander as its academic year. The school starts from January. And College Starts from July
Friday is the weekly holiday in Eco Pathshala and College. Besides, other holidays are observed as well.
Eco Pathshala and College developed its own curriculum based on the NCTB as well as the curriculum of the kinder garnet association in Bangladesh.
Observance of various special days:
The school authority arranges cultural functions, picnic, sports and observance of selected national and international days for all students
Sports and Physical Exercise :
In order to help students maintaining good health and developing good moral character and personality, school authority arranges routine based exercise., indoor and outdoor games.
Schedule of Exam:
* Regular tutorials * Monthly evaluation/ Progress test. * Half yearly exam * Final exam
Every individual including the school committee, teachers and students are committed to maintain peace and discipline of the school.
Health check up and treatment facility.
The School authority arranges health check-up for all students by specialist medical practitioners. The school has the facility of providing first aid and treatment, if any student gets sick suddenly. The school supplies safe drinking water to the students.
Eco pathshala & college Teaching method
* Regular multimedia class
* Group discussion
* Brain storming
* Mind mapping
* Text book based
* Participatory Method
* Duel work
* Home work
* Short speech
* Regular lesson plan and class report. * Weekly lesson plan and class test. * Regular tutorials * Monthly evaluation/ Progress test. * Half yearly exam * Final exam * Extra class based on the quality of the students.
* Regular internal.
* Provided by the Govt.
Regular Library works led by assigned teacher
* Issuing books for the College level students
* Keeping Magazine, News paper, Novels,
* Drama, Science fiction etc.
* According to the syllabus, regular teaching the students on IT practically.
* Using computer lab by the students in leisure for browsing and networking.
Routine based practical class for better performance.
* Yearly cultural week
* Debate competition
* Staging drama
* Celebration of different prominent persons
* Regular medical check-up for the students by specialists of ESDO Shishu & Community Hospital. * Providing Ambulance for emergency purposes
For safe transportation of the students we provide our 4 buses and enough school vans.